Looking to create unique solutions and further your career in IT and Data Analysis? Check out the list below for Vanda’s Top Trending roles in the space:
Power BI Lead [ NJ/Hybrid ] – Collaborate with the Central and Local data teams in designing the data visualization standards for the region and deploying reports and dashboards for all Maison(s) in scope. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training.
BI Analyst [ Remote or Hybrid to NH ] –
- 3+ years of overall experience with focus of Business Intelligence development andor analytics delivery required
- 3+ years’ experience developing complex BI applications using Tableau and Alteryx preferred
- 2 years’ experience with setup, administration and configuration of Tableau preferred
- 3+ years advanced SQL, stored procedures and scripting skills required
Data Governance Analyst [ NJ/Hybrid ] – Join a growing team of data practitioners as a Data Governance Analyst I, and be on the leading edge of digital transformation!. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for helping to establish data governance policies, processes, and standards that are in-line with organizational priorities, and working with Data Stewards in the business to enforce and ensure data is used and maintained properly.
Technical and Solution Manager [ NJ/Hybrid ] – Contribute / Manages a team of IS professionals / services in developing, implementing, documenting, and supporting application systems across all development platforms. Core application areas include ERP (AX), Reporting (SSRS), Middle Ware (Biztalk), Database management (SQL), ad hoc Solutions (Powerapp …).
Data Architect [ REMOTE ] – Reporting to the VP of IT, seeking a Data Architect who will be responsible for mapping the data architecture, curating the data, and building the data warehouse for an established online retailer.
Regional Finance Functional Analyst [ Hybrid/NJ ] – Under the responsibility of the Manager, ERP and Middleware, you will lead, analyze and supervise the implementation of new functionalities required by the end user community. This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, unit testing, implementing, documenting, and user training of enhancements and modifications to the software systems based on user request.
Applications Interfaces Developer [ Hybrid/NJ ] –
- Understand retail processes and collaborate with the business teams to implement new solutions (on Outsystems LowCode/NoCode platforms) to support the business growth.
- Provide Data architecture support for new core systems implementation.
- Develop data integrations for our 3PL’s and Core Systems
- Maintain existing C# and ASP.NET Applications.
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operational Analyst [ Hybrid/NJ ] – In this role the analyst will work with stakeholders to analyze their business processes and solve their challenges using Dynamics D365 F&O. Assists key stakeholders with requirements gathering, gap analysis, system configuration, customization design, testing strategy, solution deployment, and ongoing support.
Don’t see any roles that quite fit? Check out our full catalogue of open roles here!