This featured candidate is a stellar technology professional with 10 years of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. He comes highly recommended and is seeking a new opportunity as a Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Product Manager! He has a proven track record of owning initiatives from inception to completion throughout the SDLC processes using agile and waterfall methodologies. Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Expertise in business analysis, product management, eCommerce, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Led a multimillion-dollar project that transformed an eCommerce platform with the Salesforce product stack resulting in significant cost savings and operational efficiencies for the company.
- Salesforce Service Cloud (SFSC) Certified
- Significant experience in implementation of CRM platforms with custom applications and optimization of business processes.
- Ability to work cross functionally throughout different business processes within high-pressure fast paced environments.
- Experienced in eliciting requirements, conducting interviews, facilitating discovery workshops, document analysis, business scenarios, use cases, workflow analysis, wireframes, business process documentation, etc.
- Proficient in drafting test cases, reviewing test scripts, troubleshooting bugs, interacting with team members in defect resolutions, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Played a key role in the implementation of Salesforce products including SFCC and SFSC for previous clients in the fashion and retail industries.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10 years of experience in technology
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Product Manager roles
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
PREFERRED LOCATION: New York, NY