The Technical Analyst will be responsible for support and development of the Mi9 ERP and BI systems. This will include partnering with internal IT and business teams and external IT vendors to resolve issues and implement solutions.
This is an active role that involves responding to issues promptly and with exceptional communication; as well as driving the success of projects defined as being on time.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support for assigned systems.
- Partner with various business teams to resolve issues.
- Partner with internal IT teams and outside IT vendors to design, develop, test, and implement solutions.
- Conduct business process analysis.
- Create process documentation using JIRA and Confluence.
- Communicate status of efforts (operational and project related) to IT and business partners on a regular and timely
- Assist with project scoping, planning, and scheduling.
- Perform daily and periodic system administration functions to support assigned systems.
- Will occasionally be required to work on-call.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in the retail industry.
- Must understand supply chains, inventory movements, and accounting functions.
- Experience in the apparel industry is a plus.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience working with ERP systems.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience working with BI reporting tools.
- Experience with MicroStrategy is a strong plus.
- Must have extensive knowledge of SQL Server.
- Must have the ability to create stored procedures, run queries, and setup automated jobs.
- Must be skilled at spotting and resolving data anomalies.
- Must have strong experience working with an object-oriented programming language.
- Must have the ability to act in a self-directed manner.
- Experience in any of these technologies is a plus: MuleSoft, NCR/POS, OMS, JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience in any scripting technologies such as Python, Pearl, or bash.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.