The Assistant Ecommerce Manager will support the brand and maintain day-to-day ecommerce operations.
- Salsify: update and maintain product catalog and pricing
- Episerver: Product Catalog updates for website, adding new products, discontinuing products, and updating prices
- Sales Force Commerce Cloud: update and maintain product catalog
- SAP: update ecommerce product catalog and pricing
- Numerator: update retailer and sku back-end data
- Bazaarvoice: update all model number feeds and transition reviews to P1 models
- Product pricing changes all platforms
- Oversee the new products/updates in Salsify and feed to our website
- Output sell sheets for all new products and product updates
- Digital shelf audits: review all retailer websites for the brand’s search functionality, product assortments and enhanced content usages
- In stock inventory review, weekly on Thursdays review and request inventory to support DTC business.
- Maintain google merchant center: check for errors, missing data, products knocked offline, DNS outages
- Assist with ecommerce reporting
- Maintain promo code calendar in Salsify
- Anything related to back-end support of the site and our ecommerce for our retail partners.
- At least 1 year eCommerce experience
- Experience with ecommerce technologies and content management systems a plus
- Highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be Covid-19 vaccinated.
- We currently operate on a hybrid schedule; candidate must be willing to come into the Stamford office 50% of time.