Our client is seeking a data-driven Email Marketing Manager, ideally someone from a big brand that has managed 10MM in email/SMS marketing.
They use Klavio which works hand in hand with Shopify.
This role could be perfect for someone who is a #2 now, and ready to move up to the next level!
They are seeking a Data Driven email marketing manager, ideally someone from a big brand that has managed 10MM in email/SMS marketing
They use Klavio which works hand in hand with Shopify
This could be a someone who is a #2 now and ready to move up to the next level
The Manager of Email Marketing will be responsible for driving revenue growth in the email and SMS (texting). This individual will support the daily execution of marketing and trigger emails, track key email metrics on an ongoing basis, derive insights from results, and share recommendations with the broader internal teams.
- Produce and execute all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Lead various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Manage and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Lead Analytics for the channel, with daily and weekly recaps of email and SMS KPIs that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Mitigate email and SMS frequency between program touchpoints to minimize database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university (Business or marketing degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital e-commerce experience, preferably in online email marketing and push messaging. A background in retail is preferable.
- Prior experience working on an email program and reporting on results with an Email Service Provider, with Klayvio experience strongly preferred.
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines. The right candidate will be able to juggle deadlines and priorities while executing flawlessly.
- High ability to keep themselves and Managers on the team organized.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage performance data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth. Must be passionate about presenting a fact based argument and enjoy numbers.
- High comfort and functional level in Excel/ Google sheets. Fluency in Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a corporate work environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Is Naturally curious
- Displays a can-do attitude at all times