Miami, FL area (hybrid position)
We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that are consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.
Now, we’re looking to expand our team of superstars to include a talented Creative Writer who will work hand in hand with our lean-yet-supreme creative team to compose fabulously written, fun, on-brand emails, web pages, property descriptions, blog articles, and more!
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with the brand tone.
- Conduct industry and market research to become a subject matter expert on the hospitality and short-term vacation rental sectors.
- Support and contribute to the evolution of our brand guidelines and copy standards
- Collaborate with our in-house Design and Copy teams to brainstorm, conceptualize, and compose copy for a range of digital marketing materials, including:
- Company website
- Search campaign landing pages
- Social media ads
- Social media scripts
- Compose storytelling-driven descriptions for incredible vacation properties.
- Devise concise, punchy copy for in-home collateral, including guest welcome kits, decals, and more.
- Be the direct point of contact for our partner SEO agency, including receiving content briefs for new blog articles and composing articles for the company blog.
- Edit/ rewrite existing blog articles to elevate the writing quality in alignment with the brand tone.
- Stay up to date with trending ideas and creative approaches to ensure that our brand remains at the forefront of innovation.
- Collaborate with the extended Marketing team to continually brainstorm and execute innovative creative ideas that will generate brand awareness and conversions.
- 4+ years of experience in writing/ content creation, or related field
- Degree in marketing, writing, English, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar and punctuation
- A passion for creativity and crafting engaging, articulate content
- A fun, conversational, spirited writing style
- Excellent research skills and an ability to develop thoughtful copy and narratives
- Time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- A hands-on work ethic and a willingness create new processes and creative workflows from the ground up
- Next-level ambition and a drive to maximize creativity and generate results
- Excellent insurance packages:
- Flexible remote/ in person hybrid schedule
- Paid time off
- Villa rental discounts/ perks
- Role requires periodic travel to Miami or Orlando to participate in company cultural activities and/or meetings from time to time.