Social Media Manager/Content Creator
- • (Re)launch The Brand social accounts across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to increase brand awareness and follower counts.
- • Collaborate with our copywriting and design team to brainstorm on-brand, culturally relevant content ideas and campaigns (paid and organic).
- • Create original content tailored for each platform, including but not limited to images, videos, GIFS, and copy.
- • Routinely visit our properties to capture footage and photos for use within social posts.
- • Collaborate with in-house or freelance designers to design original posts, as needed.
- • Vet and manage influencer partnerships, including ensuring that the influencer content is on-brand, monitoring its performance, and posting/ reposting content on our O&O social channels.
- • Plan, build, and maintain our social marketing calendar, including identifying important dates and events, and aligning our content accordingly.
- • Perform research on market/ cultural/ platform trends and audience preferences.
- • Develop a strategic content roll-out plan; publish and/or schedule social posts accordingly.
- • Oversee cross-platform community management, including communicating with followers by responding to inquiries in comments and DMs.
- • Establish KPIs for organic performance; analyze key metrics to measure audience engagement and sentiment; collect and share learnings & takeaways.