DTC Lead Job Description
- Proven history and results from partnering with business stakeholders to clearly define, prioritize and realize technology enablement solutions that create significant business value.
- Strong background in effectively leveraging external design & delivery service providers, including management and oversight of vendor contract and design processes that will ensure effective delivery.
- Professional experience with direct to consumer systems (order management and web) and processes in retail and direct to consumer industries, apparel, footwear and fashion industry experience is desirable
- 3+ years experience with retail systems: APTOS (preferred) POS solutions to support inventory management, customer management, merchandise management, transaction & payment processing and reporting and analytics
- Expertise in leading order management and eCommerce platforms such as Aptos EOM, SalesForce Commerce Cloud.
- Expertise in email service provider platforms such as SparkPost.
- Expert user of work management software such as JIRA.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and / or Netsuite.
- Experience with PIMs and DAM’s (Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management systems) is preferred
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend solutions that meet short term and long term need of the organization.
- Understanding of an ecosystem with both SAAS and On-Premise Applications.
- Certification in software development processes such as Scrum Master or Agile Certification preferred.
- Comprehensive domain expertise in the end-to-end processes and Application ecosystem supporting Direct to Consumer.
- Enthusiasm to start with big picture concepts and see them through to successful delivery with a willingness to support the detailed level of execution to ensure success.
- Innovative and able to quickly adopt new skills and solutions.
- Expertise leading workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to deliver in both an Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- experience leading Lean / Agile projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Visio, and Power Point. Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Thrives in working at a fast pace, is self-directed, and able to manage multiple concurrent competing challenges, issues and priorities.
Open to REMOTE OR HYBRID in NYC or Greenland, NH.
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
No 3rd parties please