We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented media buying analyst to assist in the management and analysis of our ever going Paid Social Channels. Creative has become ever more important on these platforms and helping understand, analyze and report on these findings while connecting the dots on what is working and what isn’t from the media buying department to the creative department is critical. This individual will have experience running and managing ad accounts spending $200K+ a month. This individual will be pivotal in the ad creation and iteration process and help develop briefs based on their analysis for new and existing creative content.
This team member will work closely with our creative teams to collaborate on what is performing well and assist in improving our creative testing and feedback loop. This person will have the chance to be challenged both analytically and creatively, while helping grow a strong portfolio of well known beauty brands.
- Develop and deliver reports to showcase performance, creative analysis, pacing reports, ad-hoc analysis, etc.
- Manage, build and run paid digital advertising accounts across multiple brands via Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads, etc with the goal of improving ROAS.
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of what creative works for social advertising and the ability to strategize and brief new creative requests and concepts.
Reporting and Analysis
Account Strategy & Optimization
First and foremost the applicant must have proficient knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager.
- 2+ years of paid social advertising experience on Facebook Ads
- Will have managed advertising budgets of $200K a month or greater
- Experience beyond Facebook Ad’s including Shopify, Google Analytics, TikTok Ad’s, Snapchat Ad’s, Pinterest Ad’s, Triple Whale/Northbeam, and Klaviyo/Attentive/Postscript is a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel/Google Sheets, including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, macros, etc.
- Knowledgeable of Google Sheets/Excel integration tools like Supermetrics, Data Studio or other analytics/reporting tools is a plus
- Experience working with a creative team and the ability to write concise briefs and deliver clear thoughtful requests
- Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and motivated
- Has experience working across multiple brands and projects at the same time
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Passion for the digital and beauty industry
- Hybrid work environment ~4 days a week in the NYC Office