ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE USA AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN E-COMMERCE AND BIG BOX RETAILERS.
FOOD INDUSTRY OR CPG PREFERRED.
The company is a well-established manufacturer and seller of high-quality, organic meat products. This role is part of a strategic business unit for the company with incredible growth potential.
We are seeking a Manager of Retailer.com who can drive sales and growth of the brand’s products to new and existing eCommerce partners.
The Retailer.com Manager will drive sales by strategizing and implementing best-in-class digital plans focused on acquisition, traffic, and conversion to meet/exceed sales targets. This will include developing an account-specific sales plan, a 12-month rolling marketing plan, new product training, promotion development, and special projects.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a market-level action plan to identify potential retail eCommerce partners and connect with buyers to actualize each opportunity
- Develop a clear understanding of the listing process and requirements for each platform and communicate these to relevant internal teams
- Manage existing accounts in a manner that continues to increase brand awareness, product presence, and revenue generation
- Drive retailer.com sales through strategizing and implementing trade initiatives focused on acquisition, traffic, and conversion to meet/exceed sales targets
- Depending on market conditions, create account-specific promotions that move products and sales at retailer.com
- Own responsibility for onboarding and catalog maintenance and assortment selection
- Maintain a relationship with each buyer to ensure access to increased selection and other support where necessary
- Devise appropriate pricing models for each major retailer.com account to achieve growth and sales targets
- Be a key point person for retailer.com merchants, cultivating strong relationships to maximize brand visibility
- Negotiate with merchants for placements and to be at the forefront to test new opportunities
- Lead business analysis across all retailer.com’s to develop strategic insights and action plans. Evaluate ROI and present findings regularly to management.
- You have: A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years in sales or marketing with a focus on retailer websites
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage is a plus!
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through relationship-building with numerous partners
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with the ability to make recommendations based on analysis
- Sales-minded and results-driven
- Strong collaborator and peer management skills
- Strong project management. Ability to lead, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
- A strong multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines