You will oversee the full funnel Paid Social Media strategy and channel execution. You will own the paid social budget, channel mix, targeting strategy, and campaign analysis while working closely with our Brand Content team. You are tasked with hitting our KPIs across the funnel to drive on our overall business objectives. This position reports into the Director of Digital Media and will serve the North America region.
What you’ll do:
• Develop full funnel strategies across paid social tactics to achieve business objectives and media KPIs (reach, traffic, sales, new customer acquisition)
• Oversee the US and Canada’s paid social full-funnel social including but not limited to: Meta, TikTok, etc.
• Conceptualize targeting strategies to ensure our campaigns are reaching and resonating with qualified audiences
• Manage paid social budget and bottoms up KPI forecasts across channels to ensure they ladder up to topline business forecasts
• Conduct ongoing analysis of our social campaigns and optimize towards RoAS, CPA, CTR, CPM, CPV; implement A/B tests as needed to vet new strategies
• Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
• Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
• Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years’ experience managing paid social campaigns with an emphasis on ad performance for e-commerce businesses / agency
• Proficiency in platform/in-engine advertising platforms within Meta, TikTok, etc.
• Proficiency in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint?
• Must be comfortable with analyzing data and developing post-campaign summaries
• An ability for both strategic and creative thinking, balanced with a strong business acumen • Solid knowledge of best practices within digital marketing
• Strong understanding of competitive landscape and implications to the everchanging needs
• Proactive self-starter, resourceful and possess strong follow-up skills
• Strong project management. Ability to lead, organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently and collaboratively- thrives in a fast-paced always changing environment
• Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasker and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive results through relationship building with numerous partners
• Curious about how to reach potential customers across diverse audiences