Property and Brand Photographer
Orlando, FL area
We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that are consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.
Now, we’re looking to expand our team of superstars to include a talented and passionate Photographer who will work hand in hand with our creative and marketing team to take our property listings and brand imagery to the next level!
- Photograph and edit interior and exteriors of properties
- Shoot and edit drone videos and photos of properties and communities
- Take and edit Matterport 360° Tour videos
- Willingness and excitement to capture photos beyond the real-estate photography lens, such as lifestyle, the surrounding areas, and attractions
- Collaborate with in-house creative team to develop, execute, and maintain a consistent style
and high level of quality
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Ensures output exceeds industry standards and expectations
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained
- Walk and inspect properties before shooting to ensure they are staged properly,
clean, and shoot ready
- 3-5 years of proven photography experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in photography preferred
- Detailed knowledge of photography and lighting
- Expert technical abilities in photographic equipment (DSLR Camera, Lighting, Drone, Matterport)
- Focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
- Able to follow direction and collaborate with the team
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and video editing software
- Passion for photography with an eye for composition and style
- Ability to juggle multiple photography tasks, keep a schedule and meet deadlines
- DSLR Camera with a 24+ Megapixel Wide Angle Lens
- Excellent insurance packages:
- Flexible remote/ in person hybrid schedule
- Paid time off
- Villa rental discounts/ perks
- Role requires periodic travel to the Wynwood, Miami office from time to time.