This is a Hybrid role in Miami, with a leader in affordable luxury vacation rentals
EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that are consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.
Now, we’re looking to expand our marketing team of superstars to include a talented Email Marketing Manager who will work hand in hand with our lean-yet-supreme creative team to take our brand awareness to the next level!
- Develop plans for how to impress and inspire The Brand audience, while positively impacting customer activation, engagement, retention, and loyalty
- Develop and execute an email marketing program by developing an email calendar that includes sales, events and new property/resort launches that are at least 3 months out.
- Strategize designs, build and deploy email pilot programs, conduct A/B and multivariate testing which supports the business learning needs and integrate findings into improving The Brand’s email campaigns
- Create email campaigns material for body copy, subject lines, preview text, CTAs, etc.
- Strategize with the Marketing team the next generation of email and communications in outlets which include, but are not limited to, email, website, social media, and text.
- Drive enhancement of email features and capabilities (both short and long term) including targeting, personalization, email templates and mobile optimization
- Continuously improve key channel metrics, including revenue per email, email driven revenue, and email opt-out rate per campaign, through expanded capabilities
- Lead strategic thinking, analysis and development of a customer driven segmentation and contact program
- Review reports and knowledgably speak to the impact email campaigns have on sales
- Own weekly and monthly reporting and implement tracking to optimize conversion
- Building campaigns and executing traffic-driving efforts for new resort and property launches
- Evaluate and improve the email production process and creative output by working with peers in merchandising, content and creative department
- Tracking tasks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Review creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new property launches, and new market development
- Stay up to date with industry news and trends
- In house expert on strategy, performance, technological and compliance with all spam, permissions and international email regulations
- Error-free email execution
- Manage and develop a high functioning email marketing team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- 5+ years experience in Email Marketing, communications or eCommerce.
- Klaviyo experience is required
- Deep understanding of email marketing operations, technology, and campaign platforms
- Experience with best practices in email messaging, email technology, delivery strategies, service providers, list management, and spam regulations
- Excellent writing and copyediting skills
- Proficiency with content management systems and ability to edit basic HTML
- Expert in analyzing data to inform business decisions, including Excel modeling and databases
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Detail oriented with interest in testing and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or management information systems from an accredited university
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to build and lead both internal and external teams
- Displays professionalism, strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment