This role is accountable for managing a sales territory focused on sales to existing clients and new prospects for the purpose of achieving new bookings and building client advocacy.
- New Bookings: Achieve booking goals as determined by annual compensation plan
- Territory pipeline development: Maintain stage 2+ pipeline equal to 3x quota
- Client Growth: Achieve NDR target for client executive assigned accounts
- Client Success: Number of net new references (L3+) as determined by annual compensation plan
- New client acquisition: Number of new clients as determined by annual compensation plan
- Win rate: Achieve at 75% win rate in stage 3 or greater opportunities
- Sales Execution: The ability to leverage account knowledge, client needs and the company’s capabilities to create and execute a winning sales campaign
- Selling Process: Navigate a complex selling environment by influencing the evaluation process
- Sales Collaboration: The ability to proactively motivate, align and lead internal resources to jointly define and execute the strategy
- Influencing Stakeholders: The ability to find and convince influential client stakeholders to become a coach who advocates for the business and advises us on the strategy to win
- Executive Relationships: The ability to create and leverage executive relationships
- Client Relationships: The ability to manage long term client relationships, Achieve client satisfaction through value realization, solution expansion and reference-ability
- Domain Expertise: Strong working knowledge of supply chain and the business’s software platform
- Communication: Clearly conveys information and ideas both verbally and in writing; through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message. Communicates effectively across multiple channels to build awareness of and excitement for product vision strategy and roadmap.
- Effective Decision Making: Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action; taking actions that are appropriate in the corporate culture and consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; routinely meets deadlines & commitments; being proactive; making suggestions to enhance processes.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Work Standards: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checks processes and tasks.
- Innovation: Generates innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Building Client Loyalty: Effectively meeting and striving to exceed client needs; building productive client relationships; taking responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Technical Knowledge and Skill – having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Passion: Sets high standards and goals, enthusiasm/ability to motivate others, strong work ethic. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done and deliver results. Exhibits a can-do attitude.
- Accountability: Demonstrated sense of accountability for actions, commitments, and to the team. Follows through on personal, team and company commitments, proactivity/takes initiative. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Curiosity: Insatiable intellectual curiosity, including a need to understand “why” as well as a desire for continuous improvement. Demonstrated self-awareness in past and present projects, including the ability to recognize and learn from success and failure alike. Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new business challenges, practices, and technology.
- Teamwork: Demonstrated ability to build great alliances by focusing on what is best for the business overall and partnering to identify win-win solutions. Treats people with respect and open to feedback and others’ ideas. Developing and using strong collaborative relationships through emotional intelligence, integrity and willingness to have difficult conversations when necessary to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Deals effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Diversity: Respects and embraces others for their different backgrounds, viewpoints and the perspectives they can contribute to our culture and decisions. Values differences and seeks to incorporate diverse perspectives to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Maintains effectiveness when experiencing change in business environment; adjusts effectively within new structures, processes, or cultures.
- Develop a territory plan to effectively target prospect accounts
- Work with current customers to assure they are getting maximum value out of the solution; by understanding their strategic growth plans, technology strategy and their industry market dynamics. Target a minimum of 2 CBR’s a year with executive sponsor included
- Engage resources from our business development and business consultants
- Advance and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of the sales campaigns
- Manage face to face meetings during all phases of the sales cycle
- Understand and present the business’s value proposition to current and future clients
- Understand the business’s proposition and the advantages over the competition
- Leverage internal Marketing and Business Consulting to target accounts in assigned territory
- Maintain timely and accurate CRM recording
Keys to the right hire:
- High energy
- Results driven
- Strong verbal communications, written and presentation skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong organization
- 8+ years’ experience in enterprise software sales, preferably in Supply Chain Management
- Location requirements by sales region
- Bachelor’s degree: equivalent experience also considered
- Ability to travel 30% or more
- Local language and English proficiency required