We are seeking a growth marketing manager with an emphasis on paid social advertising and creative strategy. This individual will have experience managing and scaling direct response optimized ad accounts spending $300K+ a month. This individual will be pivotal in the ad creation process and submit requests for new creative and content strategy to fuel growth as well as launch new ad platforms and technologies with a focus on ROAS, net new revenue and customer acquisition. The ideal candidate will be hands-on in the ad accounts while also being able to work closely with our creative teams to collaborate on what is performing well and assist in generating a pipeline of creative ideas. This person will have the chance to be challenged both analytically and creatively, while helping grow a strong portfolio of well known beauty brands.
- Manage, build and scale paid advertising accounts across multiple brands via Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok Ads, etc. with an attention to positive ROAS
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of what creative works for paid social ads and the ability to strategize and request new concepts, and briefs.
- Work with our creative team to identify new opportunities and new creative ads to run in the account.
- Achieve and exceed ROAS and new customer acquisition targets while helping optimize account performance and continuing to run new tests.
- Fine tune campaign, audience and ad performance at high levels of spend with attention to growing the accounts profitably.
Account Strategy & Optimization
First and foremost the applicant must be proficient with Facebook Ads and Ecommerce.
- 2+ years of paid social advertising experience at scale on Facebook Ads with a focus on ROAS
- Will have managed advertising budgets of $300K a month or greater
- Experience beyond Facebook Ads include Shopify, Google Analytics, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Klaviyo is a plus
- Experience working with a creative team and the ability to strategize and request new ads to improve account performance
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel, Supermetrics, other analytics and reporting attribution tools is a plus
- Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and motivated
- Has experience working across multiple brands and projects at the same time
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Passion for ecommerce, digital marketing, and the beauty industry
- Hybrid work environment ~3/4 days a week in the NYC Office
Based in New York, NY, The company is focused on developing global beauty brands that deliver real-world solutions to a diverse consumer base. What sets The company apart is its dedication to female-founded brands that tell a unique story while making the latest innovations accessible to all.