Marketing Manager, Influencer & Paid Media Campaigns – The Brand
(On-site 4 days)
Reports to: Director, Brand Marketing
About The Company:
Based in New York, The Company develops global beauty brands that deliver-real world solutions to a diverse consumer base. A company dedicated to growing and cultivating female-founded beauty brands, The Company to brands tell a unique story, while making the latest innovations in beauty accessible to all.
The The Company team is growing and we are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Marketing Manager to support in managing both influencer activations and paid media campaigns for The Brand.
As Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in the creation, execution and optimization of campaigns that support two of the brands biggest sales channels; retail and DTC.
You will work cross-functionally with brand marketing, PR, social media and our growth marketing teams to develop digital campaign strategies that directly align with business goals.
Key responsibilities include;
Influencer Marketing –
- Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners to actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships
- Create an advanced and comprehensive influencer content calendar to continually drive brand awareness and engagement for core and new product launches
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
- Develop concepts for influencer mailers focusing on KPIs
- Set goals, track conversions, and measure success of influencer program
- Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Maintain influencer / campaign budgets
- Negotiate contracts and organization of macro, mid-tire and micro influencer programs that are focused on driving revenue
- Work with influencers, content creators and affiliate members to develop unique concepts and engaging content to drive reach and ROI for our retailer partners and DTC site.
- Measure and report on influencer campaigns: providing insights to the internal teams based on data from the influencer promotions
- Use google analytics to analyze revenue, sessions, and new users on days of influencer promos.
- Analyze performance metrics and tracking, proactively identifying actionable opportunities.
Paid Media Campaigns –
- Continuously identify, source and build professional relationships with on brand content creators
- Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and content trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook
- Work cross-functionally to manage and deliver the production of video ad content for evergreen and NPD campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in social media and/or influencer relations
- Experience analyzing data to deliver on KPIs
- Successful track record of elevating brands and influencers alike
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing micro and macros influencer programs and communities
- Experience in beauty, wellness and fashion is a plus.
- Must be based within commuting distance to the office based in Midtown, Manhattan
- Will need to spend 4-days in office each week (Monday – Thursday)