Our client is looking to create a centralized integration team to manage all enterprise integrations and create a microservices oriented architecture.
- Design and develop IT architecture solutions, Enterprise-wide and cross-functional Integration Solutions.
- Spearhead the development of API solutions and lead architectural innovation in API design, ensuring efficiency, scalability, and seamless integration.
- Study business needs and work with the various technology teams to create a roadmap to create microservices that help create standardization and value to the business.
- Experience producing application and technology roadmaps.
- Practical experience designing integration (EAI) solutions using tools such as Mulesoft, Tibco, Azure Integration Services etc.
- Design, maintain and implementation of API, microservices and backend components.
- Analyze systems and technology integration requirements across multiple applications and organizations.
- Creates technical designs for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with other technology teams to create solutions and obtain buy-in
- Ability to understand requirements; translate detailed requirements into system designs.
- Solid hands-on experience working with technologies such as Spring Boot, Microservices.
Experience with Integration Architecture concepts, principles, and patterns to design API, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, and RESTful JSON services.
- Hands-on experience in developing stream and event processing Open-source technologies like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ to enable real time integration between disparate systems.
- Retail experience and background required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Total hands-on technical experience: 10+ years
- Architect experience: 5+ years
- Total IT experience: 15+ years