In a fast and frequently changing retail environment, we are searching for an ambitious, curious systems analyst to support business growth and provide state of the art systems & applications. This System Analyst has a technical/functional background and experience with SAP S4 EWM/WM systems applications and understands supply chain logistics processes. This role is responsible for analysing business needs and implement IT concepts and perform operational support for distribution centres across North America region.
• Transfer business requirements into IT concepts and implement those into SAP S4 EWM / WM LES within inbound, outbound, internal warehouse processes and transportation systems.
• Configuration, customization, optimization and continuous improvement of information system for logistics and cross module functionalities using standard SAP tools for the business’s own warehouses as well as 3PL
• Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating and reviewing test scenarios, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
• Perform 2nd and/or third level operational support for logistics systems and applications involving analysis, corrective actions and solutions
• Active involvement in cutover, go-live and hyper care activities of projects
• Partner with regional business and global IT teams including external vendors for implementing the solutions
• Mentors and develops junior team members within EWM modules on technical/process areas
• Learn and keep up to date with technology trends in the industry.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent required
• 5+ years IT experience implementing/supporting business solutions using SAP eWM and/or SAP WM-LES (preferred in the retail or consumer goods industry).
• Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong business process design skills.
• Have an expert level background in configuration of SAP EWM module with deep understanding of warehouse processes and concepts e.g., PPF, RF, warehouse monitor, labels, forms and webdynpros etc.
• Must have EWM interface development experience with SAP-ECC modules like SD/MM/PP and other nonSAP systems using (RFC/ALE/IDoc/Web Services/QRFC)
• Substantial experience with test management, planning and test execution
• Hands on experience with SAP Solution Manager, Azure DevOps, Jira and Tosca Test Automation tools
• Experience working with SAP upgrade / migration projects
• Nice to have ABAP background with debugging skills
• Ability to set and manage multiple priorities, objectives, initiatives and meet deadlines.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.