In a fast and frequently changing retail environment, we are searching for a Manager IT Logistics to support business growth and provide state of the art systems & applications. This candidate has a technical and managerial experience in supply chain logistics system and applications implementation. Candidate will be operational in all phases of project implementation, continuous improvement and support for logistics business operations.
• Finalize the business requirements and convert those into IT concept and implement in logistics systems such as SAP S4 EWM / WM LES using SAP tools at appropriate level of quality, and architectural consistency.
• Drive the overall end-end testing for the project implementation test cycle
• Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, test plan creation, test case refinement and execution
• Manage and execute all types of testing including unit, performance, functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance test
• Define business continuity plan, manage cutovers, provide go live support and hyper care for projects and operational improvements
• Perform and manage system application support for both our own and 3PL warehouses for NCSA region
• Act as change coordinator to ensure business standard change and release management processes followed for all system changes
• Mentors and develops junior team members within EWM modules on technical/process areas
• Partner with regional business and global IT teams(including external vendors) to implement IT solutions.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent required (Nice to have MBA Degree or Project Management certification)
• 5+ years business experience implementing/supporting/configuring and customizing business solutions using SAP EWM and/or SAP WM-LES (preferred in the retail or consumer goods industry).
• 2+ year experience as an SAP system lead managing work packages of small teams
• Experience with planning and leading complex IT implementation for logistics application transformation projects including testing of ERP and non-ERP system, middleware integration components, 3rd party supply chain applications and integrated solutions aligned with the project scope.
• Substantial experience with test management including test planning, execution, managing and driving the test plan using available tools
• Hands-on experience tracking defects, creating metrics and writing status reports on the testing process
• Experience supporting SAP application using standard methodologies like ITIL
• Experience working with SAP upgrade / migration projects using greenfield/brownfield approaches
• Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager, Azure DevOps, Jira and Tosca Test Automation tools
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to communicate with all levels
• Outstanding organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to details