In a fast and frequently changing office environment, we are searching for an ambitious, curious systems analyst to support the corporate office end users and provide state of the art technical solutions. This Systems Analyst has a technical background, is hands on, and customer service oriented.
• Provision and maintain workplace equipment (Laptops, iOS devices, RF guns, Printers, etc.)
• Create and maintain users in relevant systems (Active Directory, Mobile Iron, Etc)
• Basic Server Administration, on-premise, VMware and in Azure.
• Assist Operations with troubleshooting commonly used corporate office systems and applications
• Track and manage incidents and problems
• Perform problem related root cause analysis
• Develop problem solutions
• Preparation of documentation (Knowledge Base articles) for support activities
• Interface management ? organize and coordinate the cooperation between regional business and global IT teams
• Continuous refreshment and expansion of your own know-how in the defined area of responsibility
• Understanding of dependencies, processes, and interfaces
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in computer science from an accredited college or university (or a similar education or equivalent experience)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar roles a MUST, providing on-site support
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out tasks; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; ability to prioritize and manage commitments and adjust to changing priorities
• Analytical, independent, structured, and careful work attitude, as well as organizational talent and assertiveness
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Speaking other languages like German, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs