Candidates will work with a variety of customers to achieve the following goals: Successful on Time Installation of Wireless Fleet Management Systems; Detailed Data Analysis and Support to achieve Operational Improvements; Customer Satisfaction. This is a customer facing role and external customer management experience is required.
• Focus on leading and managing the implementation and maintenance of technical products/services in industrial environments to customers.
• Manage multiple/concurrent customer implementations simultaneously. Provide direct oversight of schedules and ensure all action items are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Control the scope/time/cost/quality of programs and track the program status.
• Identify and check the conditions necessary to initiate/close projects. Develop plan and achieve necessary agreement between all stakeholders
• Develop and maintain favorable relationships with customers
• Interface frequently with customers and be responsible for organizing and conducting program status reviews and team meetings.
• Responsible for all project documentation and communication to internal and external customers.
• Assist with streamlining internal procedures to add more efficiencies in the implementation process while maintaining high quality customer service.
(1) BS/BA degree
(2) Minimum 6 years of leadership with full life cycle project management, working with external customers.
(3) I.E. background or Warehouse Management System application and industry knowledge is a plus
(4) Demonstrated ability to achieve results independently, be a good listener, detailed oriented, strong oral and written skills, make smart decisions under pressure, and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people;
(5) An understanding of software application/system implementation methodology.
(6) Advanced PC skills, particularly Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.; Webconferencing: Teams, GoToMeeting; Microsoft Project, Visio, and CRM experience (Salesforce a plus).
(7) Ability to succeed in a dynamically changing, fast-paced team environment.
(8) Experienced working with remote resources across multiple time zones.
(9) Ability to speak Spanish and/or French-Canadian is a plus.