The SVP, Product is responsible for leading and coordinating product management teams to ensure the creation of valuable products for users and the business.
Reporting to the CEO, this strategic role encompasses market opportunity definition, company strategy, product development, and delivery throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Product Management Leadership: Drive product vision, innovation, design, user research, roadmap, development, and analytics.
2. Strategic Vision: Define market requirements, develop a product strategy, align the company around a vision, and ensure products are in line with business objectives.
3. Cross-functional Leadership: Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, Technology, and customers to define deliverables and estimate programs.
4. Work closely with the CTO and maintain a broad view of business goals.
5. Metrics and Performance: Monitor product revenue, profitability, roadmap alignment, user engagement, churn, retention, and cost benefit/customer ROI.
6. Technology: Full-stack experience with analytics, SaaS and integration with 3rd party software and hardware.
7. Knowledge of wireless technologies and familiarity with Microsoft tools is desirable.
8. Qualifications: 15+ years in high-ranking software-focused technology Product Management roles, strong technology background, leadership skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders.