Our client is seeking an energetic individual to work full-time as a Senior SaaS Platforms Administrator, 2. This is an experienced professional position for someone with 5+ years of experience with an opportunity to be exposed to a dynamic, enterprise computing environment. The qualified candidate should have good technical troubleshooting skills and excellent non-technical communication skills, both in written and oral formats.
As a Senior SaaS Platforms Administrator, 2, you will collaborate with the IT ServiceDesk, Enterprise Infrastructure, Engineering, PMO, and other teams to support critical platforms, workflows, and projects.
- An outstanding Atlassian administrator. You eat, breathe and live all things Atlassian
- A strong communicator: Your interaction with our team is vital. Excellent communication skills in person, via Slack, e-mail, and Zoom is a must.
- A problem-solver: You’re a results-oriented multi-tasker who runs toward a challenge. You’re able to work on multiple issues simultaneously and think independently. You are personally committed to completing all issues with a conscientious attitude and good follow-through. You see to it that all assignments are completed correctly and uphold department and company standards.
- Accountable: You are the greatest critic of what you deliver. You are proud of your work, and you stand by it. You are humbled but not defeated by failure and accept it as a critical part of learning. You are honest and never blame or project frustrations onto others.
- Able to work in complex, constantly changing environments and have the ability to simplify complex problems into manageable solutions.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and ongoing support of our existing tech stack of Slack, Asana, Airtable, Miro, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Zapier, Google Workspace, and more.
- Manage and execute projects in our Atlassian ecosystem and other SaaS platforms.
- Act as a liaison to other teams who are looking to integrate their tools and systems with the rest of the organization
- Identify opportunities for automation, work with appropriate stakeholders, and implement solutions
- Independently identify opportunities for improvement across our SaaS stack and act as a change champion
- Act as an escalation path for our IT Service Desk desk team, including supporting with service desk requests and writing knowledge based articles
- Collaborate with the SaaS Platforms Manager and our other SaaS Administrators to evaluate potential SaaS tools as part of the business’s procurement process; take a leading role on implementation of new SaaS solutions
- Understand and configure integrations with 3rd party applications and internal tools as necessary.
- Conduct training for employees on our platforms regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end-users reporting capabilities.
- Assist in granting user permissions in accordance with the role given by the team or project owners.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user-facing documentation.
- Work independently or with our senior Atlassian Administrator to resolve issues as they arise with Jira Projects and Confluence in coordination with partner teams, and Atlassian support.
- Management and assistance to other teams with Project Setups, Component management, Reporting, Report Filters, and Dashboard creation
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but we will consider experience in lieu of a degree
- Industry certifications are a plus
- Minimum 5 years of administering SaaS Platforms, primarily Atlassian products, Jira, Confluence, etc, but also including (but not limited to) Slack, Airtable, Asana, Miro, Zendesk, Zapier
- Management and auditing of SaaS licenses in an enterprise environment
- Management of security in an enterprise environment
- Diagnosing and fixing problems with our platforms, their configurations and integrations
- Installation and configuration of third-party applications and internal tools
- Using automations for workflows and tasks
Target salary- 125k- 135k