The Digital Marketing Director will be the driving force behind the US digital marketing strategy. This person will share in the responsibility of driving growth and generating revenue while partnering with the brand and marketing teams to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate can develop and execute a multi-channeled digital strategy that will elevate the The company brands. This new role within PCA will be responsible for building our digital platforms and taking them to the next level by using digital storytelling, driving brand awareness, increasing customer acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Create a digital marketing roadmap that optimizes the use of existing channels and expands into new innovative growth areas. These initiatives include acquisition, search, email, SMS advertising, retention, loyalty and affiliate marketing.
- Gain internal buy-in with all key stakeholders by building strong internal relationships with key partners.
- Develop and drive specific digital marketing strategies that ensure efficiencies are realized to maximize both organic and paid channels.
- Work as an educator and liaison with the VP Sales and field sales teams to recommend and drive digital marketing programs and analysis with retail partners.
- Manage all vendor and agency relationships, including scope development and continuous optimization.
- Work directly with GM, CDO and CIO to vet and project manage integration of new technology into current platforms that improves consumer path to purchase, retailer tie in and marketing’s ability to have a clear view of consumer activities within the digital marketing arena.
- Work with our Consumer Insights Team to research consumer conversation, trends and competitive activities along with white space opportunities that will drive the business.
- Develop dashboard reporting by channel for executives, marketing and sales teams to provide insight into platform and digital marketing performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing department on new product launches with integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Influencer Management
- Help manage our social media strategy, planning and assist with digital asset management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience across all aspects of Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Advertising.
- The ability to bring new and fresh thinking to help The company drive social growth in relevant new channels – broad based thinker with global exposure and insights.
- Possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of cross-functional team members
- Successfully and frequently partner with internal and external resources to help drive content expansion to optimizing digital-first mentality to the brand
- Must possess strong analytical skills, be highly detailed-oriented and provide unprompted follow-through.
- Must be accountable and organized with the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrates ownership of programs, embracing both big picture objectives while owning in-depth detail of each program and project.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication and excellent computer skills.
- Must be flexible, determined, a team player with a positive attitude
- Expert ability level in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in the Personal Care, Health Care, Beauty or CPG industry is a plus.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for business if needed
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HRA/Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- 401k and company match
- Free Lunch (in some locations)
- EAP & Employee Wellness Programs
- Volunteer Days Paid Time Off