Digital Graphic Designer
The company, a leading independent luxury jewelry brand is hiring a Digital Graphic Designer.
As a Senior Digital Graphic Designer, you will be part of our in-house Creative team developing exceptional interactive and graphic design solutions for The company’s digital experiences across all digital acquisition and retention marketing channels including paid media (brand and performance), email, and programmatic direct mail. Your contribution to the strategic development of our Brand will be focused on establishing a stronger consumer base with the help of passionate and attractive digital designs.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Use business goals and brand strategy to design paid social advertisements, display ads, email and programmatic direct mail that drives customer acquisition, retention and engagement. Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand.
- Optimize for performance using direct response and digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts.
- Be able to concept creative ideas and bring them to life. Brief and source new photography, GIFS, and cinemographs and other engaging content, while upholding brand identity guidelines.
- Manage the creative workflow of all campaigns. Develop tools and processes to continuously improve efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with Copy, Design and Social channel managers teams to gather learnings and create on-brand content.
- Stay up to date on social and digital updates and innovations. Adapt and innovate as necessary.
- Develop and adapt work with feedback, consolidating across stakeholders.
- Work efficiently under fast-paced deadlines, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction and minimize rounds.
- BS/BA degree required
- 7+ years of agency or brand design experience required in direct response.
- Expert-level experiences with Adobe CC Programs, Sketch, AfterEffects, HTML/CSS a plus.
- UX experience and understanding.