The position is with Beauty Tech within the regional Americas team managing the Retail, Trade and Data applications The Beauty Tech regional team is split between the North America Shared Service Center and the Mexico Beauty Shared Service Center, servicing all major Beauty Brands for the region
Responsible for all the regional data analytics initiatives on Power BI for the Beauty division.
Collaborate with the Central and Local data teams in designing the data visualization standards for the region and deploying reports and dashboards for all Maison(s) in scope.
This includes the full project development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training.
Manage the Power BI resources/consultants, as needed, for the projects.
- Lead Reporting projects:
- Lead gap analysis when needed with existing reports
- Write detailed functional specifications and ensure approval
- Manage project risks and take corrective measures.
- Develop reports and coordinate with the resources involved in the project
- Define test approach and support Users Acceptance Tests
- Prepare the change management documentation (Training and communication)
- Promote, when possible and pertinent, reporting mutualization within the Beauty domain
- Help with report requirements and provide innovative solutions to the business community on their day-to-day reporting needs.
- Manage the portfolio for enhancements.
- Manage the requests for access to the BI systems
- Support & Maintenance
- Manage the portfolio for any issues raised by the business teams and find quick and efficient resolutions
- Analyze any data issues on the reports and support the resolution by collaborating with different departments and resources.
- Analyze and support any ETL related data issues on the reports and collaborate with the data team to resolve
- Management of an evolution requests portfolio
- Technical and functional understanding of AAS and Power BI (including components like runbooks, architecture etc.)
- Expertise in Power BI
- Expertise in dashboard design and reporting best practices
- Experience with SQL, GCP experience a plus
- Ideally experienced in international / multi-brands context + knowledge about luxury industry
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss with both technical and operational teams
- Proactive team player
- Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus
- At least of 5 years’ experience working on Power BI and reporting tools