With the creation of our newly formed digital product team, we are entering an exciting phase of growth and expansion. We believe that hope is contagious. This position is an opportunity for you to be an integral part of our North Star goal of impacting over 17.5 million people, creating a ripple effect of positivity that can truly make our world a better place.
- Define and lead the vision for, and development and delivery of, the digital subscription products ensuring alignment with the overall organizational strategy.
- Define and develop a 12 – 24-month roadmap for the digital subscription products, coordinating priorities, timelines, and deliverables with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for defining the business case, investment requirements & return on investment for the digital subscription product portfolio. Ensure budget expectations are met.
- Approve high-level requirements, acceptance criteria and KPI’s that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives including subscriber numbers, revenue and margin targets.
- Approve prioritization & sequencing sessions for features/themes & define prioritization frameworks for the digital products.
- Make data-informed decisions based on a sound understanding of organizational priorities, user feedback, analytics, benchmarks, competitive analysis and emerging trends.
- Identify the need to adjust plans and replan work as needed based on data analytics and emerging trends and opportunities.
- Lead and mentor a team of cross functional subject matter experts to ensure the success of the product concepts and development of product portfolios.
- Ensure the current deliverables are on time across teams while keeping a backlog of future opportunities including new and enhanced features and/or content for testing to ensure continued viability and improvements at a pace that meets goals and team targets.
- Own the relationship with white label applications of the digital products.
- 7-10 years of digital product management experience with an emphasis on delivering
- 7+ years of leadership experience and ability to lead through direct reports, dotted line relationships and cross functional collaboration
- Collaboration across multiple disciplines (engineering to brand)
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, or subscription businesses
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university (equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered)