Summary: Our direct client is seeking a Senior Program Manager with deep SAP expertise to lead the delivery of the Global SAP S/4HANA Greenfield Implementation Project. The ideal candidate is someone who came up the ranks perhaps as a functional lead in the areas of SAP FICO, SD, Order To Cash etc. – then went on to become a Delivery Lead.
The SAP Program Manager understands all the SAP roles and functions within an SAP team and knows how to best leverage these talents.
The Program Manager has responsibility of day-to-day management and execution of the project throughout the SAP S/4 HANA implementation SDLC. Including:
- Lead all aspects of the Global SAP S/4HANA Greenfield Implementation Project/Application Development (AD). Track progress, manage Delivery Execution, Risk, and Issue Management.
- Implement a Communication plan to ensure status, risks and remediation plans are clearly communicated to the executive team. Communicate effectively with client and Project Stakeholders regarding the SAP Project, Technology Solutions and SAP Business Application Solutions being delivered.
- Project Management Certification highly desired. SAP training and/or certification in at least one Process area such as Order to Cash, Procurement, Finance etc. SAP Certifications in SAP Activate Methodology, SAP Solution Manager highly desired.
- 10 years’ experience in SAP ERP modules with different versions. 5 years’ experience of SAP program/project management with 2 to 3 Full Lifecyle Implementations (will include time as a functional lead).
- Experience with Global Rollout of SAP using a Global Template approach. Extensive experience with SAP Activate Methodology along with use of Agile/Scrum principles. Experience using SAP Solution Manager for Best Practices, Implementation Documentation, Business Process Documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills.
- Periodic travel will be REQUIRED – including outside of the U.S. during critical imlementation points. Also – travel to corporate office in New England as needed…approx 2-3 times per month.