Summary: The Vice President of Global Digital Commerce is responsible for the delivery of innovative digital solutions that align with the company strategic goals and objectives. The role will lead the technology capability of our digital presence, from e-commerce platforms and digital marketing to customer experience. Through collaborative partnerships with the business across the organization, this role will help ensure best-in-class online brand content and immersive customer experiences, leading to accelerated digital sales growth and consumer engagement across the family of brands.
- Develop and implement a robust digital commerce strategy that aligns to the business and drives online sales, enhances brand visibility, and provides an immersive customer experience.
- Leverage digital commerce capabilities to accelerate digital commerce agenda globally with clear objectives across brands. Lead and oversee e-commerce platforms, ensuring they are optimized for maximum conversion and user experience.
- Lead a high-performing digital commerce team to enable digital business operations and project rollouts. Drive efficiencies, promote innovative tools and processes while leading expansion efforts and elevated capability across the portfolio (global markets and emerging brands).
- Execute the global digital commerce roadmap, continuing to evolve towards standard solutions and where feasible, simplify the solutions landscape. Building on successful digital commerce platforms and re-architect to common platforms where needed.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions, measure the effectiveness of digital initiatives, and continuously improve digital commerce performance.
- Provide thought leadership and direction in the digital space, establishing a culture of innovation, collaboration and idea sharing across all digital teams.
- Drive continuous enhancements and optimization to meet the evolving digital needs of our consumer bringing innovation solutions and experiences to market with pace.
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related discipline is required. Advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ years digital commerce experience with 5+ years leadership overseeing an enterprise level eCommerce business from end to end.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of running a successful digital commerce business that demonstrated significant year over year growth. Proven ability to navigate a wholesale business through digital transition with an awareness of the needs to balance commercial priorities with brand elevation & storytelling for all channels.
- Experience leading global digital commerce rollouts and coordinating global teams; working across functions and with business leaders to develop a digital commerce roadmap that meets both corporate-wide and business unit objectives.
- Possess a keen understanding of brand and performance marketing to drive the revenue and traffic for the global businesses. Experience leading the transition & organization design from a decentralized digital commerce operating model to a shared service model.
- Proven track record of working and collaborating globally across executive leaderships teams, multiple business units and functional stakeholders to align and develop strategic plans. Big-picture thinker with experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment and an ability to balance short-term results while also having a longer term / global viewpoint. S
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and present complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner. Fosters an environment that encourages innovation coupled with a strong consumer focus to deliver new functionality and experiences, balancing big picture thinking and manage day-to-day go-to-market requirements.
- Deep knowledge across all the core pillars of an eCommerce business, technology infrastructure, user experience / merchandising, brand / digital marketing, supply chain and finance / planning.
- Travel as needed.