Senior Technical Product Manager
Reports to Director, Business Solutions & PMO
Are you a passionate Technical Product Manager looking to radically improve data analytics for business-critical programs, and collaboratively deliver innovative capabilities with automation and AI? Are you energized by collaborating daily with technical teams to discover and prove new solutions to business problems, especially problems involving complex data flows? Do you love working with internal users to understand their needs and help them work more efficiently? Are you excited to join a small and growing Product organization, and help us evangelize best practices for Product Management within a high-performance company culture?
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will introduce and optimize company’s most cutting-edge technology capabilities in a collaborative Agile work environment. Your teammates will rely on your deep knowledge of industry trends, user needs, and business context as you work together to iteratively discover and deliver great technology experiences.
This is a full-time position located in New York City. We offer a hybrid schedule, working from NYC office location 2 days per week.
• Deliver business outcomes that create customer value using company’s technology products and services. Product domains include reporting, analytics platforms, data warehousing, and robotic process automation (RPA).
• Assess new opportunities, set priorities, discover solutions, define requirements, and drive iterative delivery based on a product vision and strategy.
• Set Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) for technology product development.
• Develop and communicate outcome-based product roadmaps, including high-integrity time commitments when needed.
• Define business cases, high level scope, go to market strategies, and measurable KPIs for platform capabilities and automations.
• Collaboratively define epics and stories to guide technical delivery.
• Work with stakeholders to optimize, automate, and monitor business processes.
• Analyze and communicate quantitative outcomes vs. key results.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, cross-functional Agile teams, and users, especially the dedicated Business Analytics and Insights team.
• Deeply understand and represent the voice of customers, including internal users.
• Proactively identify new business & customer problems to solve.
• Base decisions on industry trends, platform capabilities, data analysis, and user feedback.
• Champion uses of innovative technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive better business outcomes.
• Act as the Product Owner on one or more Scrum teams.
Minimum Requirements, Experience and Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager for shared technology platforms
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar credential
• Strong working knowledge of modern enterprise data architecture and analytics technologies
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce, data warehouses, and RPA platforms
Skills and Abilities
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proactive, curious, self-motivated, quick to learn
• Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills
• Passionate about technology products
• Empathetic for users
• Able to clearly articulate complexity
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills