Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the global implementation of Infor Nexus logistics SaaS.
- Ensure all project and associated processes are in compliance with GIII standards.
- Collaborate with Production and Distribution teams to re-engineer processes and utilize full scope of system
- Document progress; manage enhancement requests for all associated modules of Nexus.
- Review system and technical design documents with solution architects; ensure functional and business requirements are met.
- Ensure proper testing is conducted by Infor/GIII teams prior to deployment of enhancements and fixes.
- Manage rollout communication with internal teams on enhancements and fixes
- Provide support for the implementation teams as well as business community
- Translate business processes into requirements and solutions based on understanding of the business area within GIII.
- Collaborate with business SMEs, stakeholders, IT and system integration teams to ensure objectives are understood.
- Lead solution review sessions with system integration team and Business leads.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field is required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT Business Analysis or working with, preferably in apparel industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience deploying supply chain visibility applications, preferably Infor/GT Nexus.
- Understanding of EDI File Structure, preferably transportation/logistic focused message sets.
- Experience with business process design.
- Exposure to Project management methodologies (Agile preferred)
- Well versed in requirements gathering and management
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of alignment between business practices and technologies.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization; good interpersonal skills to deal with user community and vendors as well as work in a team environment
- Quality and results orientation.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications, and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Must be a Self-Starter, with strong follow-through attitude
- Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with user community and vendors as well as work in a team environment
- Travel may be required