Senior Manager, Acquisition & Performance Marketing
The Company, is hiring a Senior Manager of Acquisition & Performance Marketing to join the The brands Digital Team. The Senior Manager of Acquisition & Performance Marketing will have direct accountability for managing short & long-term to drive customer and revenue growth through digital marketing acquisition efforts in performance marketing channels, including but not limited to paid search, paid social and affiliate. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow the brand and deliver sales targets and related KPIs. The role will also be a key stakeholder in identifying new digital opportunities to continue to grow the brand’s digital acquisition efforts. This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Manage all performance marketing initiatives and programs as needed with a focus on paid search, paid social, affiliate and awareness media channels.
- Create and identify new business opportunities/white space to drive brand awareness and revenue growth via outlined digital acquisition channels. Engage in idea generation for enhancements to existing media channels, concept validation, business case development, and financial modeling and planning.
- Explore and prioritize new opportunities within existing channels as well as new/prospective channels.
- Assist in strategic planning and execution to scale acquisition and maximize revenue through performance marketing channels.
- Independently manage day-to-day campaign optimizations and communications with internal/external teams to ensure performance is consistent with revenue, performance and ROAS targets.
- Analyze information from various data sources and implement findings/insights to drive a cost-effective acquisition strategy through performance channels. Manage acquisition performance to ensure efforts are driving sustainable/profitable LTV within customer base.
- Own the process of briefing and routing assets to internal and external partners as needed to ensure consistency across messaging and execution timing.
- Create and manage test calendar and cadence to expand channel reach needed to capture incremental volume.
- Drive channel audience targeting and strategy.
- Partner with retention and ecommerce stakeholders to drive top to bottom funnel strategy to support total business goals.
- Monitor channel and competitive landscape to develop brand best practices as they relate to acquisition and performance marketing.
- Leverage reporting and data insights to further drive acquisition and ROI efficiencies.
- Assist in forecasting and creating KPI benchmarks as they relate to annual business targets.
- Own, build and distribute weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting document and KPI measurement for performance marketing channels.
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital acquisition marketing with experience in third-party marketing technologies and platforms.
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Looker, Attribution, third-party reporting tools, and external media agencies.
- Strong analytical background with proven ability to digest data and translate into actionable insights.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups. Proven ability to work independently.
- Capacity to think “outside of the box” with a test & learn state of mind.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize initiatives with high ROI while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced competitive landscape.