**This role requires experience in the Ecommerce platform- SFCC**
The eCommerce Tech Lead will manage and optimize the eCommerce code, tools and deployment processes for the business’s eCommerce site. This individual will lead a team of external System Integrators and Salesforce Commerce Developers, manage sprint deliverables, review code to ensure it is efficiently written and ensure it fits into the overall architecture for a well-developed eCommerce site using Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as write code to support sprint objectives. This individual must be able to balance their own specific development deliverables, while still providing leadership and oversight of the larger Development Team.
The eCommerce Tech Lead will partner with Sr. IT and Business Leadership to drive DTC technology projects from ideation to deployment. The ideal candidate has a passion for new technologies and strong experience launching projects and supporting existing systems in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams and multiple stakeholders.
This individual will collaborate with Business Teams, Project Managers, DTC Shared Services Teams and vendors to ensure alignment on all DTC IT projects from strategy briefings and project discovery through training, launch and ongoing sustainment. This person must be able to operate independently as well as within a team, prioritize their work load, communicate deliverables, and escalate issues as appropriate to their management.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot production support issues and provide guidance on how to fix them.
- Provide timely and excellent customer service to our business partners and stakeholders.
- Perform daily and periodic system support tasks to ensure continuous Digital IT operation of a Salesforce Commerce implementation.
- Serve as a leader and mentor for other developers on the team.
- Implement and use Salesforce Commerce Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Create SFRA cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
- Create reusable code using ISML templates.
- Create and modify Salesforce Page Designer template code to support business content objectives and improve the appearance and flexibility of our eCommerce site.
- Use the Salesforce Commerce Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values.
- Use the B2C Commerce APIs to modify business logic in the site.
- Use Salesforce Commerce jobs to create batch processes on system or custom objects.
- Use Salesforce Commerce Open Commerce API (OCAPI) to customize business logic.
- Integrate with third party systems with B2C Commerce asynchronous and synchronous methods as appropriate for the business need.
- Write code and configure the site to ensure scalability and optimum performance.
- Partner with cross-functional business teams for sprint deliverables.
- Assess business requirements, functional design, requirements specification, and act as a business liaison during development and testing phases for ecommerce initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems or related field of work or equivalent work experience.
• 5 years of Salesforce Commerce Full stack development.
• 2 years related work experience in eCommerce for a clothing retailer, including website development, order management and warehouse management systems integrations
• 10 years related experience in systems implementation and software development lifecycle.
• 10 years related experience with version control and source code management.
• 4 years related experience leading / mentoring other developers.
• Some knowledge / familiarity of PCI compliance is desired.
• Experience w AWS would be beneficial.
• Experience with OWASP Top 10.
• Highly developed interpersonal, business communication, and writing skills.
• A successful candidate will be professional, motivated, adaptable to changing priorities, and a team player able to work in a collaborative environment