This featured candidate is a customer-driven, omni-channel Digital Program Manager/Director who is analytical, detail oriented, and has a passion for achieving success! She is a realistic, focused, and innovative IT professional who can provide strategic direction for high-priority tech initiatives. And, she is recognized for turning “challenges” into successful outcomes. Please take a moment to review her professional summary:
- Possesses a strong analytical mindset with a wealth of knowledge in ERP/COTS PeopleSoft Financials supply Chain and HCM, AWS Cloud and IT regulatory compliance.
- Expert at leading and delivering digital transformation initiatives to success with forward-thinking strategic planning and excellent orchestration of tasks.
- Quick and eager learner, detail oriented, and willing to adapt to changing project requirements quickly to meet business goals.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of building robust teams that are technically strong and help in creating a happy work environment.
- ERP/COTS PeopleSoft, AWS Cloud migrations, Data Center Migrations, Digital Transformation, Portfolio, Program, Product and Project Management, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, PCI & IT Compliance, Budgeting & Forecasting, Change Management, Risk Management, Program Governance, Current-State/Future-State Analysis, Hardware Assessments & Procurement, Vendor Management, Schedule & Resource Management, and Organizational Management.
- PPM Pro/Planview, MS Project, SmartSheet, Office 365 SharePoint, Webwee, Excel, PHIRE, VersionOne, Heat, JIRA, ServiceNow, Cherwell Trouble Ticketing System, SQR, nVision, Crystal Reports, PS Query, Rational Team Concert, SQL Server, Toad, SQL Plus, Access, PeopleSoft (FSCM, HCM, LA), AWS Cloud, IBM-Hosted Cloud, Wombat, and Crowdstrike.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 21 years of total IT experience
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager/Director role
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
PREFERRED LOCATION: Washington DC metro area or remote.
She recently earned her Executive MBA equivalent from Harvard. This educational achievement has taught her nuances in leadership skills and how to think like an entrepreneur while executing on the job.