This featured candidate is an IT leader with an engineering background and a passion for bringing teams together to deliver large scale cross-functional programs! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Built and lead a team of high performing program owners to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of large scale business impact programs.
- Played a pivotal role in leading large scale migrations to the cloud that revolutionized the company’s approach to leveraging data for business success.
- Ability to influence all the way to the C-Suite to ensure a team is supported and successful.
- Program management, leadership, stakeholder management, and cross-functional team management
- Agile and scrum methodologies, product development and launch, and risk management/mitigation
- Budgeting and resource allocation, strategic planning and execution, communication and collaboration
- Cloud transformation and migration, cybersecurity transformation, and engineering operational excellence
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 20 years of experience in software engineering and program leadership in the publishing and financial services industries.
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking senior leadership roles (Director/VP) to lead or build a program management team.
PREFERRED LOCATION: New York Metro and open to remote/hybrid. Willing to travel as needed.