This featured candidate is a strategic and solution-focused technology executive. He is extremely adept at driving organizational advancement by designing, building, and executing transformational technology solutions, driving cost reductions, and establishing and leading top-performing teams to exceed expectations! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- A wealth of knowledge and experience in directing daily business operations.
- Supervised day-to-day activity of 40 employees including project managers, business analysts, and application developers.
- Delivered proven solutions for internal clients.
- Addressed all audit-related gaps associated with five transaction and accounting systems.
- Expanded deal and transaction volume by building strong foundation and implementing various solutions, including integrated investment accounting and asset management platforms, mixed asset class data warehousing, business intelligence/analytics, business process automation, CRM, and portfolio modeling.
- Developed and maintained cohesive partnerships and relationships.
- Launched robust IT departments from scratch equipped with dynamic teams, leading to major business transformations.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 20 years in financial services IT.
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking director of VP-level position.
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Perm preferred, consultant acceptable.
PREFERRED LOCATION: Onsite greater New York area; remote or hybrid acceptable.
- He has conducted in-depth end-user surveys and ensured optimal user experience and system performance leading to 90% systems satisfaction approval ratings.
- Recipient of prestigious DIGIE Industry Impact Award by Realcomm at Nuveen for The Best Use of Automation in Investment Management.