This featured candidate is a seasoned leader with a consistent record of achievement in driving high revenue, increased margin growth, and profitability! Please take a moment to review her professional summary:
- Successfully launched new brands and businesses, implemented change management, built customer data driven strategies.
- Developed collaborative, positive, and respectful team environments.
- Analytical thinker who is strategic, agile, engaged, and thrives in fast-paced and high growth entrepreneurial environments.
- Led buying, merchandising, and merchandise planning teams to develop brand and merchandise strategies, product assortments, identify business needs, competitive pricing, promotions, and marketing messaging to maximize sales, margin, profitability, and customer experience.
- Established business processes and strategies to improve efficiencies, provide framework and direction, and to create extensive and sustainable company growth.
- Developed and executed private label brands and assortments to optimize margin growth, increase profitability, and expand consumer base.
- Implemented and integrated planning software, ERP solutions, and BI tools.
- Managed and directed warehouse/3PL, inbound freight management, and capacity planning to ensure alignment on priorities and execution of all warehouse operations to provide best in class customer experience.
- Managed extensive category of businesses including all home categories, women’s apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories, beauty and fragrance, fine jewelry and watches, men’s shoes and accessories, children’s apparel and accessories
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 25+ years in corporate retail