This featured candidate is a seasoned, functional and technical senior product manager! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Captured user stories and business process obstacles into updates and enhancements, layering those into regularly scheduled month sprints increasing efficiency by more than 50%.
- Developed an online knowledge and training library (linked to ServiceNow) of more than 50 videos and 200+ ‘how-to’ documents increasing client productivity by 25%.
- Migrated a large-scale arena and 4 theaters (600+ POS terminals 200+ mobile devices) to the Appetize platform resulting in more than a $25 million increase in annual revenue and minimizing the company’s PCI risk and liability.
- Authored and managed a $2MM+ RFP, evaluating 6 competitive bids with the subsequent selection of the hardware and software solution.
- Managed daily scrum sessions, using Jira, with an onshore and offshore development team as well as providing QA and testing to center the team’s priorities on the monthly and long-range project milestones exceeding timelines up to 50%.
- Strategic analyst professional with expertise in product management, applications, business and data analysis, business intelligence tools and systems, authored complex and diverse requirements documents including UI, and UX wireframing.
- Experienced in researching and vetting emerging technologies while identifying their efficiency and cost-effectiveness for the organization.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15 years
CAREER GOAL: Seeking a product management, business analyst, or managerial role
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent but would consider contract
PREFERRED LOCATION: New York City
He has been described as a “Swiss-Army knife”, working in different roles that best suit the business. He dives head first into business processes, living in all stages of the SDLC, to create faster and more efficient flows and outputs.