This featured candidate is a versatile and results-oriented supply chain leader with 15+ years of success in supply chain, manufacturing, production planning, system implementation, assortment optimization, and merchandise financial planning for omni-channel companies! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Exceptional business acumen with expertise in leading multiple teams cohesively and directing business-critical projects towards successful completion and accomplishment of operational objectives.
- Recognized for spearheading supply chain, demand and merchandise planning, deployment, and S&OP initiatives for specialty retail and apparel companies.
- Stellar record of optimizing resources, implementing best practices, and collaborating cross-functionally to grow sales revenue and drive customer satisfaction.
- Well-versed in formulating and delivering sustainable processes to improve sales, margin, inventory turns, cost savings, and customer experience.
- Strong reputation as a leader of change, improvements, processes, and people complemented by success in implementing RELEX and JDA Category Management (Intactix) for large retail chains ranging from housewares to nutrition.
- In-depth knowledge of various ERP systems and upgrades.
Inventory management, team and cross functional leadership, system implementation, change management, assortment optimization, production planning, vendor management, analytics and reporting.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 16 in retail and manufacturing
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking a senior director or VP position
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Perm, consulting
PREFERRED LOCATION: Greater New York Metro Area