This featured candidate is a talented omni-planning leader with an impressive track record!! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- An omni-merchandise planning leader with a hands-on approach motivating teams to analyze, identify, and communicate sales, inventory, and margin opportunities along with providing actionable recommendations.
- Provides strict oversight and accountability of all merchandise plans, inventory positions, and markdown strategies that drive business results, including sales, assortment, inventory, profit, and turnover objectives.
- A trusted partner skilled at driving cross-functional collaboration that commits people to action.
- Recognized by colleagues as a creative problem solver and able to effectively break down complex challenges to provide timely and viable solutions.
- Almost 20 years of leadership experience at Director-level and above motivating teams as large as 34 members from entry level through director level.
- Passionate about developing talent and building teams, I model a collaborative and inclusive approach that creates a culture of continuous improvement resulting in motivated and high-performing team members.
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking a director level role
PREFERRED EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full time
PREFERRED LOCATION: Onsite/Hybrid in New York Metro area