This featured candidate is a results driven luxury retail leader who is all about building strong and meaningful client relationships! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Proven experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear understanding of luxury service and how best to define, develop, and deliver exceptional experiences and treatments.
- Strong communication and public relations skills.
- Passionate about the fields of luxury and fashion.
- Serves as a liaison between the company and clients while building strong, long-term relationships.
- Analyzes sales data to support Private Client Advisors’ needs to achieve better sales performance.
- Fully supports top client events by hosting and optimizing client engagement (e.g., fashion shows, global events, pop-ups, etc.).
- Develops opportunities to enlist new clientele, manage initiatives to elevate the client experience, and ensure top client retention.
- Oversees and develops action plans for Canada, USA, Mexico and Brazil.
- Multilingual: Fluent in English, French, and Portuguese with an understanding of Spanish.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10+ years of experience within luxury fashion
CAREER GOAL: Currently seeking new challenges within the luxury sector
PREFERRED LOCATION: Manhattan
Attention to detail and retail excellence have always been what make him love what he does! He is passionate about catering, servicing, coaching, and executing. And, he takes great pride in developing action plans pertaining to the business today and tomorrow, all while maintaining the common end goal and keeping KPIs top of mind.