Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Director, Order to Cash – REMOTE
- The OTC Director (SAP S4 Fashion) is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the individual SAP Order to Cash (OTC) team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the OTC team. The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement OTC projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IS Management and the business areas supported and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs.
2. Director, Blue Cherry System – New York, NY
- The Company is a multi-faceted business, across several licensed Apparel Brands, with strong Wholesale presence in Big Box, Off Price, Mid-Tier and Department Stores. Our client is seeking a Director level Blue Cherry Analyst reporting to the CIO who can own, manage and support Blue Cherry
3. HR Manager/Director – New York, NY
- Our client’ s Chief HR Officer is looking for a second in command to support expansion. This person needs to be strategic and understand how to scale an organization. A recruiting background would be a plus. Apparel industry experience would be a plus but is not required. The ideal candidate is an HR generalist who is technically savvy with Excel, PowerPoint, Dashboarding, etc.
4. Web Product Director – New York, NY
- The Web Product Director will oversee the growth and strategic effectiveness of Client’ s web presence (Client.org, and its network of 60+ state office and nature center sites). Reporting to the VP of Digital Products and working closely with the Editorial Site Director, the Web Product Director will ensure that Client’ s web presence is effectively engaging both existing and new audiences.
5. Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics Training – New York, NY
- The Director of Enterprise Data & Analytics Training (ED&A) is responsible for the global roadmap, approach, and execution of data & analytics training for the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding, appreciation, and interpretation of data and analytics, of transformation impact on the business; and of training design and the role training has in adoption and success of the overall program.
6. Director, IT Merchandising – New York, NY
- Partner with cross functional teams including merchandising, IT, and other businesses to understand how to best align IT capabilities to achieve critical business outcomes. As a Product Manager on merchandising projects, translate business needs into system requirements and drive delivery with ownership of the overall IT solution.
7. Sr IT Director – Secaucus, NJ
- Our client is looking for a Senior Director Information Technology with a passion for solving business problems through technology. This person will build strong relationships with senior leaders to drive outcomes aligned with company priorities, with direct oversight of infrastructure, help desk, and application development team members. This person thrives in fast-paced environments and is experienced working cross-functionally with senior stakeholders from the business functions and technology functions, as well as partnering externally with technology vendors and service providers
8. Director, Digital Marketing & Performance Ops – New York, NY (Hybrid)
- Execute strategies that focus on acquiring good quality customers with attention on incremental LTV by weaving in brand-level awareness tactics while simultaneously obsessing over the DR digital executions deliver optimal ROAS
9. Director, DevOps – New York, NY (Remote)
- Our client is in search of an individual to lead their DevOps engineering teams, spanning the US and India. These teams are comprised of individuals who are passionate about cloud-native (AWS) infrastructure, automation, the overall performance of our applications, and the efficiency of our development teams. This is a critical role that requires a high degree of technical mastery to ensure a high level of quality.
10. Creative Director – Azusa, CA
- Seeking a hands on Creative Director, with experience in Graphic Design of both print and digital, as well as store displays and brochures. This role will manage a junior graphic designer and work with the CMO on the creation and implementation of new creative marketing campaigns.
11. Director, Engineering – Jersey City, NJ (Can be fully remote)
- Our client has an exciting opportunity for a “ hands on” data driven engineering leader who enjoys the challenge of working with a highly collaborative cross functional team with responsibilities that are pivotal to the customer experience and improving systems reliability. This role includes two main responsibilities viz. Customer platform engineering and Site reliability engineering. The team builds and enhances all customer centric business critical Information services that offers a 360-degree view of the customer. Th
12. Director, Data and Services – Jersey City, NJ
- A Director of Data and Services helps create a workplace that is inspiring for talented people to drive stellar customer experiences and business results. This is a key leadership position that has broad impact across the organization through influence and direct leadership. The Director has a clear line of sight into how the organization work supports and advances business strategy. The Director is a highly influential leader with deep and broad technical knowledge.