This week we’re sharing our top roles in Software Development! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, Business Transformation, and Supply Chain daily – browse them here.
1. Application Developer – Moosic, PA
- Under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Systems Development, the Application Developer is responsible for creating technical specifications from business requirements, working with reusable web and database components using C#, Angular, .Net, API’ s, SQL, as well as integrating with third party components.
2. Software Developer, C#/C++ – New York, NY
- Seeking an experienced C# / C++ Software Developer to join our development team. The Software Developer assists in the development of calculation engine software and web applications. They are responsible for completing project specifications and ensuring their implementation in all stages of a project. The Software Developer works closely with a team of developers to execute software projects for the VAL product.
3. Software Engineer, Services – REMOTE
- Contribute to API service availability, stability, performance, deployment, and feature development
- Review technical designs and provide feedback
- Understand product goals, refine requirements, and iterate on design implementation
- Influence product and design, such as challenging and reviewing hypotheses, requirements, and design specs
4. Application Developer – Farmingdale, NY
- We are looking for an Applications Developer to join our clients talented Global Digital Solutions team.
As an Applications Developer and a part of the DevOps group, you will work to develop scalable and highly available cloud applications using recommended practices and integrate multiple systems to enable the creation of business applications and reports.
5. Lead Software Developer, Full Stack – New York, NY
- We are seeking a lead software engineer to join our client’s team to help enhance and support industry leading financial analytics and data management platform. You will join a New York City based team of passionate, end user focused technologists to practice your craft and develop new skills as they evolve their platform to keep in lockstep with the needs of one of the largest participants in the nation’ s mortgage finance system.
6. Software Engineer, React – New York, NY
- Our client is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join their team to help enhance and support their industry-leading financial analytics and data management platform. You will join a New York City-based team of passionate, end user-focused technologists to practice your craft and develop new skills as they evolve their platform to keep in lockstep with the needs of one of the largest participants in the nation’ s mortgage finance system.
7. Full Stack Developer – REMOTE
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.