Below are our top digital and eCommerce roles of the week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles in digital marketing and eComm daily – browse them here.
1. Director, Digital Commerce – Greenland, NH [HYBRID]
- The Director, Digital Commerce owns the digital experience for the company in the U.S. market and connects consumer experiences with commercial outcomes. The role leads a team of creative, curious digital merchandisers and content managers to ensure brand and assortment storytelling are differentiating, shopable, and focused on consumer needs. The Director of Digital Commerce reports to the Chief Digital Officer and is a core leader of the digital growth ambition.
2. ECommerce Manager – New York, NY
- The eCommerce Manager for The Brand will work with the team to drive growth and manage all aspects of the Brand’ s dot.com website. This position will be focused on developing strategies to drive revenue and optimize customer experience through data-driven analysis. Position will report into the Director of eCommerce Merchandising.
3. Director, Customer & Operations – Chicago, IL [REMOTE]
- The Director, Customer & Operations will organize and lead teams providing consulting services supporting one or more of the following services: Digital Commerce Strategy & Roadmap development, Target Operating Model assessment and definition, Platform evaluation and selection and Digital Commerce Platform Implementation Services.
4. Director, Amazon & Retailer.Com – NA, EU, UK [REMOTE]
- The Director of Amazon will have direct accountability for managing and driving growth on Amazon and retailer.com across the The Company Digital portfolio. The role will lead strategy and planning for Amazon and retailer.com including digital marketing program opportunities, identifying, and executing new strategies, product launches, and promotions. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow and deliver sales targets and related KPIs. This role reports into the Executive Director, Global eCommerce.
5. Director Retention Marketing – New York, NY [REMOTE]
- This role will lead the 360 strategy, planning and execution of retention marketing initiatives through email, SMS and loyalty for the The Company Digital priority brands. This role reports into the Executive Director, Global Digital Marketing.
6. Digital Marketing Manager, Acquisition & Growth Marketing – New York, NY [REMOTE]
- The Manager of Acquisition & Growth Marketing will have direct accountability for managing short & long-term to drive customer and revenue growth through digital marketing acquisition efforts. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and execution of activities required to maintain and grow the brand and deliver sales targets and related KPIs. The role will also be a key stakeholder in identifying new digital opportunities to continue to grow the brands digital acquisition efforts. This role reports into the Senior Manager, Acquisition & Performance Marketing.
7. Marketing Manager – Azusa, CA
- This is a new position within The company. It is a central (hub) position within the organization. The position is located within the Marketing Department. Requires a Marketing mindset and skills, but truly a cross functional position that touches every aspect and level of the business. From stores, to Finance, to Merchandise, to IT. This position works closely with nearly all our outside agency partners. If you love knowing the big picture, what’ s going on, and LOVE making things happen on time, on budget all while having fun, this is the spot for you. It’ s an outstanding position to grow your skills, but more importantly practice and refine your leadership skills. You’ ll be empowered. Which means you’ ll be held accountable. You’ ll be a part of a highly effective team.
8. Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty – Cranbury, NJ [REMOTE]
- Seeking a Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty for an exciting new role to partner with the VP of Marketing to create and embed customer-driven strategies into all aspects of the business, turning customer data and insights into actionable strategies, building customer journeys and segmentation, and orchestrating audiences for multi-channel campaign execution.
9. Sr. Director CRM & Marketing – New York, NY [HYBRID]
- The Sr. Director of CRM & Marketing will lead the omni-channel and channel specific strategy to support the development of customer-centric programs that drive customer behavior, through customer loyalty programs and data driven lifecycle marketing programs. The role will develop the strategy and manage, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns that will grow relationships with customers – from acquisition to retention. The Director will use customer analytics data to identify consumer segments, develop tactics that drive increased engagement and revenue while directing the promotional strategy, website marketing and email marketing for our brands. The role will work collaboratively with cross functional partners to drive sales, profits, and customer development across the portfolio of The companies, 6 brands.
10. Senior Director CRM – New York, NY
- The Senior Director of CRM will provide expertise, vision and leadership to define and implement customer relationship marketing programs that build and sustain profitable, long-term customer relationships for North America across its DTC, E-Retail and Brick & Mortar channels. With expertise in strategy, execution, database segmentation, analysis and insights, the individual will leverage all client touchpoints to drive acquisition, retention, and customer lifetime value.