Why work at Villatel? We love, love, love vacations. For ourselves, sure (don’t get too excited). But more importantly, for the tens of thousands of guests that visit us each year looking to have the most incredible experiences of their lives. Our mission? Exceed their expectations every single time—by offering vacation rentals and a level of service that are consistently luxurious, reliable, and financially attainable.
As the first-ever “flag” hospitality brand in the vacation rental sector, we simultaneously design, maintain, and service every home we put on the market. So, unlike the average vacation rental platform, we don’t just hope our homes and guest experiences are up to snuff. We actively make them as incredible as we can—by owning every step of the process.
Now, we’re looking to expand our team of superstars to include a Digital Graphic Designer who can turn ideas into beautiful designs and create engaging animations that bring our brand to life. Do you live and breathe design and animation? Are you a creative thinker with a passion for pretty things? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Conceptualize, design, and animate digital content such as:
- Landing pages
- Website banners and modules
- Social media posts
- Create work that is both visually appealing and effective in communicating our brand message.
- Communicate and work in lockstep with developers during the design process to ensure all designs and assets are to spec.
- Present design concepts effectively to team members
- Dazzle everyone with your GIF animations (we love a little movement) and digital illustrations
- Develop a creative direction for each project, ensuring that all designs and/or animations align with our brand guidelines and aesthetic.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to brainstorm and develop new ideas for digital campaigns and initiatives.
- Support the Social Media team with:
- Templates for posts and stories
- Cutting short video clips
- Resizing imagery
- Take on print responsibilities when needed such as designing and prepping files for:
- In-home signage
- Print ads
- One sheets
- Stay up to date with the latest design and animation trends, techniques, and technologies to ensure that our brand remains at the forefront of innovation.
- Support and contribute to the evolution of our visual brand guidelines and designs.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept through final production, while meeting deadlines and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Work with external vendors and agencies as needed, to source additional design or animation support, or to collaborate on joint initiatives.
- Become an expert in our brand and competitors, target demographics and unique selling points
- Help to put together creative direction for lifestyle photoshoot and video shoots
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Animation, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital design and animation, preferably in a creative agency or in-house creative team.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design and animation skills.
- Expert level in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- A passion for creativity and innovation, with a strong desire to push boundaries and explore new ideas.
- Excellent insurance packages:
- Flexible remote/ in person hybrid schedule
- Paid time off
- Villa rental discounts/ perks
- Role requires 3 days a week in Wynwood, Miami office. Occasional travel to Orlando, Melbourne Beach, and other remote properties.