This position will act as the bridge between business ideas and business capabilities. You will play an incredibly important role as you help to decipher the future of businesses, by identifying, creating and scoping valuable changes and enhancements to business processes. Business analysts help facilitate solutions to current or future problems for stakeholders. They act as information conduits, translating “business stakeholders’ needs into a language their IT or development team can understand.
Our business analysts are the drivers behind our continued growth and success. With our commitment to innovation, it’s our business analysts who seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organization into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Install and support System Setup (Implementation)
- Mentor team members on strategic products, best practices and client education
- Create Implementation Demos
- Participate in Implementation Training/Working Sessions
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing
- Conduct client training on the use of implemented system
- Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting and system consultation as needed for client
- Conduct client implementation meetings.
- Support Discoveries (functional)
- Lead Discovery (Data related items)
- Oversee Product Design/Workflows
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and client
- Document business requirements to technical solution
- Oversee training manual/UAT scripts/Release Notes
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of related work experience
- Planning Software experience desired
- Merchandise Planning/Demand Planning experience a plus
- Some training and/or teaching experience preferred
- Prefer moderate to strong technical skills; demonstration of technical skills in working environment. Database query and SQL skills a plus in order to conduct data and system related daily tasks
- Working knowledge of software/hardware applications and accessories
- Understanding of relationship between software and hardware
- Exposure to interface and communications technology
- Demonstration of competency in software applications
- Broad system knowledge and expertise
- Project management experience with small to medium projects.
- Must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate project management competency and ability to overcome project risk factors, project timeline delays and escalated customer and project issues.