Below are Sheri’s Top roles of the week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Sr. Manager, Digital Experience & Enablement – Bridgewater, NJ
- The Sr. Manager will lead/form a team of experience researchers/analysts and digital designers in support of Global/Regional digital initiatives facing our associates and consumers. He/she will set the standards and artifacts for a framework supporting experience management within global technology projects.
2. Director, ECommerce Experience & Unified Commerce – Bridgewater, NJ
- Lead the product management and project management within the business solutions team to design and deliver technology solutions to meet rapidly changing business landscape. Partner with multiple IT project teams to design and deliver technology solutions to meet our rapidly evolving Americas digital and Omnichannel roadmaps.
3. Project Manager Corporate Technologies – Bridgewater, NJ
- The Project Manager, Corporate Technologies will help drive growth and make a positive contribution to the business and delivery teams with a primary focus on Global Corporate Technologies’ projects. This role is responsible for project management, execution, and delivery of corporate applications projects, from inception to stabilization/steady state.
4. Director – DIGITAL COMMERCE TECHNICAL ARCHITECT – Bridgewater, NJ
- As part of Enterprise Architecture, the Digital Commerce Technical Architect creates and communicates the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce solutions. In this role, you act as an integrated member of global and regional teams to collaborate on architecting innovative customer journeys and end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical.
5. Business Analyst, Distribution Systems – Bridgewater, NJ
- Perform the role of business analyst for activities related to the implementation and support of logistics based execution systems and applications.
6. VP Project Management, SAP – Bridgewater, NJ
- As the complexity of decisions are increasing, strategic program management is critical to drive business outcomes and mitigate related unnecessary risk. This Vice President Program Management – SAP will focus on building and ongoing management of the Global SAP Program.
7. VP Program Management – Digital Commerce – Bridgewater, NJ
- The VP will manage and/or oversee multiple large Global cross-functional Program teams focused on the Digital Commerce landscape to ensure the necessary processes, visibility, and governance are in place to drive success. The VP will drive a program stewardship mindset across the organization to ensure ownership awareness and importance.
8. VP Program Management E2E Planning – Bridgewater, NJ
- The VP will manage and/or oversee multiple large Global cross-functional Program teams focused on the End to End Planning landscape to ensure the necessary processes, visibility, and governance are in place to drive success. The VP will drive a program stewardship mindset across the organization to ensure ownership awareness and importance.