This featured candidate is a “go-to”, results-driven leader for business strategy, demand planning, supply chain, inventory, and merchandising systems! Please take a moment to review his professional summary:
- Spear-headed complex cross-functional initiatives such as fast growing store base (250 to 1500 stores, $1B – $10B Sales), expanded direct imports from $200K to $3B.
- Built $5B unit planning process /application for top 30% skus.
- Created distribution networks across 10 DC’s and 100,000 items.
- Managed dynamic growth of digital assortment from 50k to 4M items integrating Forecast for DTC/BOPIS/SDD into S&OP process.
- Deep planning experience of end-to-end business process, operations, and systems across hard goods, soft lines, and apparel.
Driven, translated, and executed actionable processes with cross-functional teams and technology partners.
Owned successful major system implementations through design, development, testing, budgeting, communication, training and rollout.
- Includes RELEX, Blue Yonder, Oracle ERP & MFCS, Oracle-I2, Infor-Nexus, Oracle-Retek, Inforem and building custom in-house solutions.
- Expert in demand forecasting, allocation, replenishment, import and supply chain flow planning, merchandise financial planning, assortment/space planning, and master data management.
- Skilled in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Teams, Microstrategy BI, Tableau, JIRA, ServiceNow, Stibo/PDM, Cognos, & JDA.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Passionate love of retail with 30+ year journey from loading shelves at Harrods to managing Inventory at $12 Billion Fortune 500 retailer.
PREFERRED LOCATION: Remote or hybrid. Willing to travel for hybrid role in North East. Open to relocation to Florida.
He has broad experience in home goods, décor, textiles, seasonal, consumables, apparel, footwear, and accessories.