Director-level roles for you or someone in your network!
Director of IT Program Management [ New York, NY ]
- Directs and oversees the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. Responsible to setup a PMO organization across the entire IT team – processes, standards, measurements, etc.
- Develops and implements PMO processes and policies, directs project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs.
- Manage and run the day-to-day operations of the Project Management Office (PMO),
Director, Network Engineering [Newark, NJ/Hybrid ]
- Manage engineers working to build, deploy, support and scale enterprise network and infrastructure based upon business demands
- Evaluate, procure, and integrate new network technologies into the overall infrastructure
- Oversee large end to-end projects and ensure on-time delivery
- Collaborate and partner with internal clients to assess technology needs, expectations, and prepare solutions to meet them
Director, eCommerce [ New York, NY/Hybrid ]
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the organization’s e-commerce website, ensuring a user-friendly interface, optimized performance, and a seamless online shopping experience.
- Online Merchandising: Lead and execute online merchandising strategies to maximize sales and enhance customer engagement.
- Email/SMS Marketing: Develop and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with revenue objective, customer journey and segmentation strategies.
Director, Quality Assurance [ New York, NY ]
- Evaluate where they are at today and make recommendations
- Implement automation tools and improve processes
- Create an environment of learning and cross-training for the team
- Lead a team of 15 to 30 (over time)
- Communicate at Executive level
Sr. Director, Planning & Delivery [ New York, NY/Hybrid ]
- Responsible for running Product management for Planning & allocation projects, lead the team that translates business needs into system requirements and drive delivery with ownership of the overall IT solution.
- Lead a team of business analysts and Product Owners as they work with business stakeholders and technical resources to groom and prioritize requirements backlogs and ensure alignment to key business objectives and milestones.
Director, IT (Planning & Delivery) [ New York, NY/Hybrid ]
- Partner with cross functional teams including Planning, Allocation, Forecasting, as well as other IT teams to deliver large transformation programs for the Planning & Allocation business domains.
- Lead the team that translates business needs into system requirements and drive project delivery with ownership of the overall IT solution.
Director, Revenue Management [ Orlando, FL/Hybrid ]
- Revenue Strategy Development
- Pricing and Inventory Management
- Distribution and Channel Management
Director, Fulfillment & Process [ Dayton, NJ ]
- Oversee third party contract logistics performance including receiving, order fulfillment, shipping and inventory control.
- Participate with senior management in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives related to third party logistics and wholesale operations.
- Ensure compliance with specified contracts metrics, personnel activities and maintain high standards in operational activities.
Don’t see any roles that quite fit? Check out our full catalogue of open roles here!