The Company is a multi-faceted business, across several licensed Apparel Brands, with strong Wholesale presence in Big Box, Off Price, Mid-Tier and Department Stores.
We are Seeking a Director level Blue Cherry Analyst reporting to the CIO who can own, manage and support Blue Cherry
- At least 10-15 years’ experience in IS/IT function
- Blue Cherry expertise a Must!
- Deep systems knowledge of how the platform works
- Fashion apparel, wholesale manufacturing experience preferred – multi brand /multi channel a plus!
- Ability to offer training to end users in various functions ( sales, production, EDI , Allocations)
- Identify issues and offer solutions to optimize efficiency *
- Build systems capabilities that increase productivity
- Ability to deep dive on pain points and solve for continuous improvement as we build to scale
- Experience with PLM systems (integration & implementation)
-Hands on leader
-Sees big picture to offer long term solutions
-Equally able to roll up sleeves and get in the details to troubleshoot and problem solve
-Collaborates well with cross functional partners
-Connect dots with ease front to end
-Autonomous – can operate effectively with minimal supervision
-Data driven & analytical thinker
-Executes with confidence